Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What the heck?

I come home. Kids on the front porch. "Why are you guys out here it's snowing. Come in."

Glares.

I enter the house. Allen's screaming and tossing a fit. Taben's having an anxiety attack, Ry's trying to calm him down. Todd's standing there looking stuck somewhere between confusion and bemusement (hard to tell with that mask, he needs to get rid of it). Aiden's ranting and raving.

Me: "Uh... I'm home" I give Aiden a peck on the cheek.

Aiden: "I GIVE UP! I'M RUNNING AWAY!" He's flailing in an almost comedic manner but really I'm worried about him, I've not seen him like this in a long long while. After his flail fit's over he just... storms out of the house cursing and screaming.

It was so peaceful almost... normal feeling this morning...

Now it's complete chaos. I just sat down and read what I could.... I want to beat my head against the wall. But I won't.

Back to worrying about Aiden. I tried to follow his tracks in the snow... only to find he left none? Um... right can we say it's creepy? And he's in the woods. I could hear him he was screaming and ranting. I figured he was out there with Slendy so I came back in. Is it also creepy that I'm certain he's safe with Slendy? When I know none of the others of us are unless we're on our property?

Well this is a case of where you learn to be careful what you wish for. I had always wished our life was less boring/ more exciting. ...I'd say we have that now.

Gonna go and ask Todd to help find and calm down Aiden if he doesn't mind. My understanding is Aiden made that link thing with him? I don't know. I've not seen much of Aiden the last few days to know. He was passed out when I got home last night.

Ok. I'm going to stop with this and g see about finding him or something.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment