Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Something's wrong

Something is wrong with Aiden. Quite wrong. He's not slept since Sunday.

I'm really worried about him. I tried to get him to go to bed before I left. It obviously didn't really work. I'm really hoping this turns around when he goes back to classes next week. I'm hoping we can get him to sleep. If we can't I am making a doc appointment for him and getting him in and checked.

Also, I'm going to attempt to 'ban' him from seeing Slender Man. He went to the park with Him again today. I came home and his back was all blood stained. Well apparently he was romping around(?) and broke open the scabs that just finally happened. I'm still trying to figure out why there are hole and... just.. ugh.

I have a headache. I'm stressed to the max from this. I'm still trying to get the okay to work from home cleared so I can keep an eye on Aiden.

I'm hoping the party this weekend will help Aiden out some. Maybe having company is what he needs. Having other friends around. Something other than just the normal crowd. As much of a loner as Aiden tends to be (hard to tell right now I know) I know he does like th company of his friends and misses them. There will be much rejoicing when Bran is living closer while attending college. That's for sure. There was talk from Aiden before all this went down of him transferring to the main campus as well. I guess we shall see what happens.

Anyways, signing out for now. I'm gonna see if I can wrestle Aiden into bed and clean off his back and force him to sleep. If not I'm getting some over the counter sleep aids and slipping it into his food. If he sleeps he'll be a lot better....  I hope.

4 comments:

  1. ...I was just about to suggest drugging him. As bad as that sounds...


    And...WAIT JUST A DAMN MINUTE.


    Casey said it looked like the crows were being injected with something.


    Has anything odd been seeping out of Ai's wounds?

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does sound horrible, doesn't it? But he needs to sleep.

    And as far as I can tell it's just blood and puss. I was wondering about that when I saw that post but I just shrugged it off.

    Should I be looking for anything in particular? I'm just upset that we finally got enough of the puss out that's been keeping them from scabbing over and now they're open again because at the park he decided to try and climb a tree and jump Slendy from over head? (This is what Aiden told me by the way) Yeah, this is why I'm trying to get Slendy to leave him alone. Not because I think Slendy's a threat.

    ....did I really just say that........?

    ReplyDelete
  3. He sounds like a hyperactive child. ._.

    And I don't know...I'm not sure what we should be looking for...

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's been acting very much like one as well. If he's not sitting working on his art I guess he's running around at the park or running around the house. You should have seen him tonight playing with Allen... it was insane.

    For now he's out cold. Taben has Valerian root he uses and we gave some to Aiden, mixed it in with his chamomile tea. Of course that lead to him wanting to play tea party. I shit you not. On the plus side... seeing Slendy participate was worth it. Though I think he's mad at us now.

    I just hope Aiden's not upset with me in he morning. He really did need this though.

    ReplyDelete