Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Wedding will have to wait...

I guess Aiden got his way after all.

The wedding will happen on Beltane now. There are a few reasons for this.

First, This is Ohio. We just had snow dumped on us. and there's more predicted. Our wedding would have been the 19th. This coming Saturday. They're predicting a tone of Rain and Snow.

Second, It'll be warmer. We'll have time to plan it out. At this point there is only a week and we have no planning done.

Third and most important reason. Aiden's missing. Again.

I'm starting to think that little pup referred to him, not Branwen. I can guarantee it was not Aiden that made that post. We were out last night. We'd have just been getting back when that was posted. We went right to sleep after that. Aiden must have just disappeared from bed because I went to bed with him beside me. I woke up and he was gone. I assumed he was doing breakfast. Searched the house. He wasn't here. After freaking out and panicking for a good hours I decided to post here. <b><a href="http://idyllicclone.blogspot.com/2011/03/01000111-01101111-01101110-01100101.html">And then I saw his post.</a></b> Thank you Joce for translating so I didn't have to search for a translator.

So, yeah. You all probably see where my day will be spent. Even though I somehow know it'll all be in vain. I'm seriously getting sick of this crap. Why Aiden? Why single out him? Why the fuck do this to him? I'm just.. pissed. Really fucking pissed.

I'll try and keep updates but right now I'm loosing my mind with worry. As you could imagine it's going to be difficult. I'll see you all later.

1 comment:

  1. We've been seeing It around...

    Be careful out there...

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete