Sunday, March 20, 2011

Home.... he's home!

Oh. My. God. Oh My Fucking GODS! Miracle can happen. He's dirty and smelly and sick and tiered but Aiden is home. I repeat. AIDEN IS HOME!

I'm leaving the computer. I'm staying away. I'm going to get my story finished and fleshed out and set on a scheduled update. Then I'm going to spend time with Aiden. Oh my god. To see him again. I'm so worried. I might take him to he hospital. he's so bruised and cut up. he seems traumatized. I don't know what happened but... but. Thank the Goddess. Thank you Eoster for bringing my life back to me. Thank you my lady of the season. Thank you. Thank you so many times over. Thank you for listening to my prayers and answering them. Thank you.

I'm going to spend time with Aiden and nurse him back to health. I'm going to drag him out with me and Taben and Ry tomorrow. I love him. I love him and I'm going to cherish him and make sure he says safe and healthy. I love him. Oh my Gods I don't even know. Oh. My. Gods!

No comments:

Post a Comment