Sunday, March 20, 2011

Can't sleep

So here I am. Posting. Making a mess on the journal here. Trying to get my thoughts out. I don't know where to begin. Actually, yes, I do. Aiden's home.

Aiden's home and still I can't sleep. There's so much unease in me. When I see him and look at him. Something's wrong. Somethings missing. his clothes were in tatters. he was beaten, scratched, cut, bruised, scraped and burned all over. He has what I can only describe as holes on his back. There are six of them. They're in lines on either side of his back, just over his shoulder blades.

He's been tired and hungry. If he's not sleeping he's eating. I managed t get him to go out with us today. He seemed to really enjoy himself but when w e got back I could see how worn he was. He seemed happy to get back into the world and he took tons of pictures. He asked me to look through them for him and move them to his hard drive and clear off his card.

None of the pictures came out. And I don't mean in blurry or unfocused. I mean, they're all completely black or just static or just all white or all one color or another. His pictures had never done that before. And he never commented after checking the pictures when he took them, so they must have been alright then as well.

I wasn't going to say this where he could see it, but I'm worried. I'm afraid that It's presence is still with him. I'm afraid there's more than meets the eye here. There's something more to this. I'm scared to death. But I'm going to give it my all and try and keep him safe and help him out of this, I'm going to take all the riddles and poems we have here that have clues in them and try to figure out what's going on. I just don't even know anymore. I'm so worried and concerned and uncertain. All I know to do is to stay near him and keep him as safe as possible.

He's woken, he's calling me to bed. I'd better go. I'm so relieved to have him back, and yet now I'm so worried as well. I'm going to try and convince him to go to the hospital tomorrow to get checked over. I tried today but he wouldn't. And I was happy to just enjoy a nice day with him.

We have a wedding to plan now. Hopefully our minds can concentrate on that now. I'll catch you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment