Thursday, March 24, 2011

Good morning fellow bloggers. Kill me now as I have to get up and get ready to head in to work.

It wouldn't be so hard if Aiden hadn't continuously been waking up through the night spazzing and screeching bloody murder. Go figure, right? I can't even budge him now. Thing is, I don't think he was completely awake when he woke up the few times he did. His eyes were always closed except the first time.

Candice and Dean are Aiden's brother and sister. They're twins. Aiden's really close to them. I'm really surprised he doesn't mention them much. But since the Slender stuff has been going on there's been less interaction with them. I'm guessing it's Aiden not wanting to infect them. They know nothing of the Slender Man stuff, at least that we know of. The last time we saw them was, well when Taben and Ryan moved in with us. They helped us move them in. Otherwise we've not seen much of them. Or heard much from them. Aiden talks to them on IMs and stuff. But other than that, nothing.

So to have Aiden waking up and screaming in fear for his brother and sister, it makes me a bit worried. I'll talk to him and see what's going on. If worse comes to worse I'll contact them or drag him over to see them. We've not been over to his parents for a an extended visit since the Holidays. Being busy with classes and everything can suck.

Yeah, we'll make it a point to go over there and visit this weekend. Would be nice. I'll talk it over with Ai and we'll see what happens.

For now, I need to go to work. I'll talk to you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment