Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Is that it? I did bad? I made a mistake? I was a stupid idiotic idjit so now you're just forgetting about me and leaving me to rot? Where the hell are you Aiden? Where are you? I might go fucking insane from lack of sleep if nothing else. I'm so confused. The note from It said you were going to be 'free' or 'out' or something. It told you to come home. Why the hell are you not coming home?!


Here's the translation provided by Joce of the last entry on Aiden's blog


"run [Title]
Almost through the maze young pup. 
Almost out and home.
Almost out of time young pup.
Hurry to your home.
The Piper comes to claim you.
But your work is not done.
Keep your nose up high young pup,
look up t'wards the sun.

Look into the mirror young pup.
See what you've become.
Look into you eyes young pup.
And pray your death has come."



What the hell is going on. I'm loosing my mind so maybe I'm totally missing something here but... I want you home. Get home. Come home. I miss you. I love you. I'm sorry I was a fuck-witted moron! I'm sorry I fucked up! Please, I'm sorry! Please come home! 

3 comments:

  1. The Piper. Like, the Pied Piper? Leading the rats to drown? Bad. I didn't realize that when I read it the first time.

    By the way, Aiden reaaaally likes using the same code a bunch of times, one on top of the other. So just keep on working at it. *Joce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the Piper also a bad thing? Oh no...and here I was thinking that was a good thing...

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know. I was under the impression the Piper was good. It was Slender Man, the one that seems to protect Aiden and us. Not the Dark One/It/whatever the heck he wants to be called.

    And apologies to Joce for not commenting till now. Trying to get myself the heck out of this funk.

    I'm kinda worried now though if the Piper is actually a bad thing. We're so screwed then.

    ReplyDelete