Sunday, April 3, 2011

Haven't posted for a bit

I'm alive. And I am well. Well, as well as I can be with some surreal abomination chasing me. Changing my husband into one of them and then killing my in-laws.

The last one is the newest development. I'm waiting to hear back from Aiden. I'm not sure what' going on but what we heard over Candy's phone was not very comforting.

I don't know why I'm posting even. If you can just. send good vibes towards Aiden and his siblings. They need it more right now than any of the others of us do. I'm going to meditate, light our alter candles and pray to the Gods and Goddesses above. Let's hope this is just some really really bad April Fool's prank.

Oh, also apologies for not getting the whole interview thing done. As you may have guessed. We've been distracted and busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment