Friday, April 15, 2011

Not so much a party...

Ugh... Well that was way too soon for them to be watching that episode of Supernatural. Sam, Dean and Aiden are all slobbering depressed messes of tears now.

Mateo just got in and he seems completely confused and then again not.

This is going to be an interesting weekend.

Oh and now Aiden's talking about getting everyone together and driving down to visit Branwen. We've never been to her place before. How are we supposed to do that? I swear he doesn't think sometimes. All he cares about right now is finding and killing the rodent we have on the loose.

I keep telling him he needs to set a rat trap. I don't think he knows what I'm hinting at. I love him to pieces. But.. really. He's so thick sometimes. Ah well. I'm going to start making up some plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment