Friday, February 25, 2011

still missing

I looked as long as I could. For those not in the know, mother nature hates Ohio right now and has decided it'd be good to cover us in another foot of snow.

The roads are horrible. I searched all night.... as long as I could. I looked at normal places we hang out together. I checked the bars and clubs we used to go to as kids. I've found nothing. No trace. I caved and explained to our parents partially what's going on. We called the police to file a missing person's report.

They said to call back that they can't legally file it till it's been 24 hours or some bullshit. Branwen still hasn't seen him. Maybe he's not going there. Maybe we're wrong in where he's going.

I just wish I knew where. My mom's forcing me to stay here at her place where I last stopped. The weather's horrid. I called in to work and they said to not bother anyways. They don't want me risking life and limb.

Dammit, Aiden. You better get your ass home... Wherever you are, I hope it's less snowy. I love you. Stay safe, eyes open. Come back soon.

1 comment:

  1. If you haven't seen, he's made a post.


    ...Texas?


    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete