Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Disappeared

I can't say much as I'm going to be leaving here shortly. But...

Aiden has disappeared. He's up and vanished. Taben was getting ready to go and asked where Aiden was. His coat, wallet and all the stuff he'd take anywhere are still here. He just... vanished.

I knew we shouldn't have invited that Slender bastard in.

Gonna be spending the day looking for him. Getting a couple friends to help me. I can't ask Taben to take the time off. He wants too but he can't miss school or the government will eat him up.

Off to searching. This just sucks. Aiden if you read this PLEASE call me or Taben or someone. Gods I hope you're alright. I love you. I'm so sorry.

2 comments:

  1. WHAT.

    I don't...I don't know what to do. I don't think I can do anything to help all the way over here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's alright. I just got back myself... apparently Taben was trying to call me all day, I never got anything. Aiden was at the school. And... yeah. I don't even know. He;s kinda gone into hiding. He seems really nervous so we're holding off from questioning him. This is just... really unsettling.

    ReplyDelete