Sunday, May 1, 2011

I'm seriously worried.

I mean I was worried before, but now, it's gotten out of hand. Taben made a post last night about all the Hell that went down on our My and Aiden's wedding Day. He's still out looking for Aiden. This is the longest that Aiden has disappeared for without checking in. Aiden, if you happen to be at a computer, and you read this. I don't care what happened last night. You have no reason to hide from me. We're married now. I am your husband. And my vows rang true. "Till death do us part" I meant every single word I spoke. You are everything to me. I love you and I need you to come back. I don't care if you're a 'monster'. You're my husband, and I'll be damned if we're going to miss our two week long honeymoon because of this. I won't like, I'm scared to death. I'm trying to explain all of this to my parents. I'm trying to explain why they need to get the hell out of here. We screwed up, we let our guard down. We thought we were safe. No. We weren't. NO ONE is safe. ///It/// and the Slender Man both saw my parents. My parents are now infected. They are now targets to them. I'm having them leave and run. I'm working on convincing Branwen and her group to do the same. So you better come home, if only so you can say goodbye to her. Gods only know when you'll see her again while she's on the run.

No one is safe. We should have realized that. I'm tempted to send Sam and Dean with my parents, or with Branwen's group. I don't know what to do. This is all just so insane. I want to have Ryan run with Allen as well. Ryan refuses to go anywhere without Taben, and it's the same for Allen. He wants his mom. And he still swears Slender Man is his friend. I don't like this. I don't like it one bit.

I hope you're alright babe. Don't you dare die on me. I won't have any of that. Please, come back. I'm not angry at you. Or afraid of you. I want you home. Just. Remember. You have an obligation to fulfill. Remember? You volunteered to help the Reintegration Tablet. I've got the bottles ready. I've looked at the tablet where you volunteered. the messages are made and sealed tight in their bottles. Now you need to get back here to help me. You need to finish your job and get on that ship with me. Share some lasting good memories with me. Our honeymoon. And then together we'll throw those bottles over the ship and into the sea. We'll do this, babe. We'll get through this. Just please come home safely to me. I love you. Be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment