Monday, August 1, 2011

Interesting evening.

Aiden doesn't get pissed drunk often. he'll have a few and get tipsy, but this, what we're experiencing now is rare for him. And I think the reason it's so bad is the fact he's not eaten or drank anything for almost two weeks, maybe more. Nor has he slept.

I've decided I'm going to get dinner made, force him to eat, have something to drink that is non alcoholic and then get him to sleep. The one concern I've had is that Aiden is a very touchy feely giggly drunk. I think Chastin and Malkin found out the hard way when... well... let's just say Chastin didn't look to happy and Malkin looked really surprised... I'll say no more than that. I wonder if Aiden's going to remember that when he's not drunk. Sorry Malkin... and... I hope Chastin can understand and won't kill Aiden.

I guess someone has to make dinner and babysit Aiden. Lots to do this week. I think we were planning the small wake for those we've lost this weekend. Bran, give me a call and we can work out the details. For now, it's dealing with the drunk(s). This will be fun.

2 comments:

  1. At least Aiden's entertaining lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not going to argue and going to enjoy it for what it's worth. Hell, it's rare that Aiden gets cuddly with me anymore. I kinda miss it. At least I know I won't be going to bed alone tonight.

    ReplyDelete