Thursday, June 16, 2011

Stressed much?

Who, me? Couldn't be! Never! Note to self. Don't ask to leave early, you end up staying later.

So I got a call from Sam early this afternoon. She'd found a random stranger on the couch. Well then. I tell her I'll be home soon and ask to leave early. Boss tells me "sure can you do this? it's important" So I go and do it. And wait in line for like two hours. Then get on the express way to come home. Really nasty car accident is holding up traffic. I just finally got home like a half hour ago. I checked on our unexpected guest. He's alive, but yeah, doesn't looks so well. I'm trying to ponder how he got there when The Slender Man appeared. Out of nowhere. He seemed... to not be happy. He was seething actually. I've never seen so many tentacles going crazy.

~I hope he is appreciative of my leniency. I will not be so again.~ He said violently. I could hear the anger. His voice was akin to what I'm told It's voice sounds like. Instead of the calm almost melodic voice I've heard before. It was opposite. I was taken by surprise at this. I asked him if he knew who it was and how he got here. His reply? ~You'll know in time.~ And with that he was gone. And then I saw It at the back door peering in. It never comes in. Just stands at the back door anymore. Which I'm grateful for. And even so... this is the first time I'd seen It in a while. So I'm also a bit concerned and curious.

Ok. So. That's that. Aiden, Taben. I hope you guys plan on coming home soon. Allen and Ry are really touchy and really missing you Taben and of course I'm missing you Ai. Take care and stay safe you guys. I'll get the guest rooms ready. I'm going to assume for the time being that this is Chastin. And in which case, I think you three should make your way here ASAP. I'll see ya guys later.

Everyone else stay safe. I just have the feeling something bad is going to go down... and it's gonna happen soon.

5 comments:

  1. Are we going to have a trend of strangers winding up on people's couches?

    Jeez.

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yours wasn't a complete stranger though. He was, but wasn't. What happened to him anyways? I thought he was on his way up here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wtf how did Chas get there? Did slendy bring him? Shit if that's the case something bad must have happened. We're lucky slendy didn't kill him.

    Also, if indeed that is Chas lying on your couch, is It there because of him? That's odd...unless he's mad slendy let Chas go?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always here. But I'm assuming It's mad at Slendy. It always shows when It's angry. Other wise it stays hidden in the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Slendy won't let It kill Chas will he? I would think slendy would rather not have It interfering with his prey.

    ReplyDelete