Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hello, and welcome to another edition of Brennon does not know what the heck to post.

I told Aiden that I'd post about last night's going ons though, so, here I am yet again.  Posting.

So, I think it started when Aiden got back from the hospital.. He was going to the bathroom looked out the upstairs hall window and saw some woman standing out in the road. He pointed it out and I just commented that we had knew people move in a bit down the street and they were likely just checking out the neighborhood. Aiden accepted that excuse and put it off. Each time that he had to leave our room in the evening and go to the restroom he would point out that she was there... staring an it was creepy. By time I'd go to look she'd be gone. I honestly thought it was just Aiden being sick and still hallucinating some. Hell before he went into the hospital he was seeing this Slender Man character all over the place and it really didn't help matters any.

So last night Aiden had gotten fed up with me calling the whole hallucinating thing and drug me to the window and sure enough there she was. So, I decided to investigate. Aiden stayed there to make sure she didn't leave and I went out to talk to her. Her name's Edana. Her family just moved in down the street after immigrating from Ireland. I guess her dad got hired in for some company over here. It's kind of weird because you don't generally hear about people being immigrated for jobs here in Ohio but, I guess it could happen. I wouldn't doubt it for a minute though. She had a very thick accent and was very friendly like they say those people are. We struck up a conversation and soon enough Aiden came out and watched from the porch he's kinda shy about new people and, well the chick had really creeped him out. I mentioned that Aiden had mentioned he'd seen her standing out here. She seemed really embarrassed obviously not having known she'd been caught. She explained that she was trying to figure out if I was alone or if I lived with someone. She had seen me leaving in the morning but there were two cars. I told her yes I lived there. I lived with my fiancée. And that's when Aiden joined me. "Oh, well I'd love to meet her, I was kinda hoping you were alone, but that's wishful thinking" She was really shy and flirty and I could feel Aiden getting really irritated beside me. I just kind f chuckled and gestured to Aiden and introduced her. When she heard 'my fiancée, Aiden' her eyes went wide and she blushed a horrible deep shade of red. She was polite and apologized and was just blushing under Aiden's glare. Aiden kissed my cheek and said he was going to go inside cause he was freezing. He wasn't even halfway to the door when she asked, shy and polite "Well... even so.. would you like to go out sometime?" I was floored... she had the gall to ask me out with Aiden right there. Of course Aiden has these ears that hear everything and he lost it. He turned around and started screaming at her. After much yelling I finally convinced him to go inside and i broke off the conversation and told her how rude she was. Sorry. I try and be polite most times but, no more mister nice Brennon after that.

So the rest of my night was spent calming Aiden down. Aiden knows without question that I'm his and he's mine. He knows I'm not gonna go frolicking off... but.. that really put him at unease. He swears there's more to it and that there's more to it. I don't really think there is. He just wants there to be. He's been swearing up and down that this has something to do with this whole Slender Man stuff that he's into. I'm sorry but, there's no such thing as Slender Man. It's a made up creature. It was started on Something Awful for love of the Goddess. That should say everything right there. I figure like all his other obsessions this one will also pass, by this time next month we'll be more worried about wedding plans than anything. We're still debating a date. No worries, I'll let everyone know when we decide on it.

Anywyas, I'm going to go. Aiden's not home yet, I figure he'll prolly be home around 4-5. I'm going to see if I can't surprise him with another nice dinner again. Have a nice romantic evenings together. I'm sure he's probably still a bit bothered by this young girl (I mean she was maybe like... 18? 19?) I'm just going to make sure he won't have to worry and prove to him I'm all his. I love this man more than anything. I'm happy to spend my life with him.

I'll catch you all later.
~Brennon

No comments:

Post a Comment